Kyle A. Khoury, Partner
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.S.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U. S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- LaBove v. Candy Fleet, LLC, 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 103332 (E.D. La. 2012)
- Allen v. MC Offshore Petroleum, LLC, et al., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 50797 (M.D. La. 2015)
- Jurich v. Compass Marine, Inc., et al., 906 F.Supp.2d 1225 (S.D. Ala. 2012)
- Latimer v. Chet Morrison Contractors, LLC, et al., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 75631 (W.D. La. 2014)
- Ladnier v. REC Marine Logistics, LLC, et al., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 79843 (E.D. La. 2015)
Kyle is a Partner with the firm. His practice primarily involves maritime-related personal injury defense. Kyle has experience with Jones Act defense, maintenance and cure issues, § 905(b) Longshore claims, wrongful death, and offshore platform injuries. He has also litigated complex defense and indemnity disputes involving parties in the offshore oil and gas service industry. In addition, Kyle provides advice and counsel to clients concerning the drafting and negotiation of Master Service Agreements, Master Time Charter Agreements, and other similar contractual arrangements.
Kyle is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He is also actively involved in the Mariners Club of the Port of New Orleans.
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Energy/Offshore Litigation
- Toxic Torts