Rowen A. Asprodites, Partner
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law – Juris Doctor, Civil Law, May 2010
- Louisiana State University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, May 2007
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- U. S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Slatten, LLC v. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 117327 (E.D. La. 2014).
- In re Bertucci Contr. Co., L.L.C., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 158345 (E.D. La. 2013).
Rowen A. Asprodites is a partner with the firm practicing in the area of admiralty and maritime litigation. She has assisted in representing offshore and marine service contractors in a variety of matters involving Jones Act defense, maintenance and cure issues, § 905(b) longshore claims, personal injury, death, vessel collisions and allisions, prosecution and defense of maritime liens and vessel arrest actions, defense and indemnity issues, property damage, as well as products liability and environmental/toxic tort defense. Mrs. Asprodites has been recognized as a Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers for the years 2014 and 2015.
Mrs. Asprodites received her juris doctor from Loyola University College of Law in May 2010. While in law school, she served as a Teaching Assistant in the Loyola Legal Research and Writing Program and Research Assistant to Professor Monica Hoff Wallace. Prior to attending law school, Mrs. Asprodites attended Louisiana State University earning a Bachelor of Science in Accounting where she was a member of the Honors College, Internal Auditing Program, Delta Zeta sorority, and was named to the Dean’s List.
Mrs. Asprodites is actively involved in several community and professional organizations throughout the city. She is currently a member of the New Orleans Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, Women’s International Shipping and Trade Association, and Mariner’s Club of the Port of New Orleans. She is also actively involved with the New Orleans Museum of Art. In the past, she has volunteered with The Good Shepherd School, which provides a higher quality of education to at-risk children in the Greater New Orleans Area, and the Bad to the Bone: Rescued on the Runway fundraiser benefiting animal rescue groups.
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Energy/Offshore Litigation
- Toxic Torts